What happens if my phone and address details change?

If you have a new telephone number you can register this number with the TPS on this website. If you have moved address but have kept the same telephone number please let us know by e-mailing us at tps@dma.org.uk giving the telephone number you have registered and your new contact details. Please let us know about any changes so we can keep our records up to date.

< Back

TPS home